good morning
Its 7.30am, and I've been awake for no good reason for two hours already. But not even a good awake, a really hungry/thirsty/tired but can't sleep awake. So, here I sit in my bed with a box of shredded wheat and some water.
In a few hours I'm flying out to San Francisco to meet up with some good people for The Cobalt Season's album release tomorrow. I'm excited to be with friends and see a bit of San Francisco. Everyone tells me I will love it.
Last week I went to an event called LA vs. WAR. I was planning to write an intellectual post about it, but all I want to say is a quick disclaimer: sorry for getting political here, since I try to avoid that...followed by what I would have intended to communicate through a blog on the event, which is: war sucks. There is no such thing as redemptive violence.
Here are quite a few interesting pieces that were on display, among many:
A cheery way to start the day, no doubt.
Alright....off for the weekend.
xo
In a few hours I'm flying out to San Francisco to meet up with some good people for The Cobalt Season's album release tomorrow. I'm excited to be with friends and see a bit of San Francisco. Everyone tells me I will love it.
Last week I went to an event called LA vs. WAR. I was planning to write an intellectual post about it, but all I want to say is a quick disclaimer: sorry for getting political here, since I try to avoid that...followed by what I would have intended to communicate through a blog on the event, which is: war sucks. There is no such thing as redemptive violence.
Here are quite a few interesting pieces that were on display, among many:
A cheery way to start the day, no doubt.
Alright....off for the weekend.
xo


1 Comments:
wow.
these should be song lyrics too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home