4.05.2008

a bunch of crazy vagabonds

I'm on a layover in San Francisco. I was giving it some thought, and I think it might be safe to say my family likes to stay on the move.

This morning my parents and I drove to the airport. They're going to Florida. I'm going to California. Did I mention we left at 5.30am?

Josh and Michele are in Paris. Proof:

Matt..what do you have in mind?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATT...!!! get on the wheel! It's a big world out here! Not going to finish sitting down!

2:50 PM, April 05, 2008  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

I'm so glad Josh took this pic! He and I were discussing the distance and angle needed to pull this one off...

Enjoy the right west coast.

3:16 PM, April 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JULIEEEEEEEEE Your in CALI now.....you seem so much farther away now, but I think this is going to be good. No...I know this is going to be good! I love you!

me

9:39 PM, April 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like vagabond is the only word that nears adequately describing me recently... in the last year I have been in: London, Nottingham, Manchester, Paris, Latvia (twice), Dublin, Washington DC (twice), New York, Chicago, and Berlin, as well as N. Ireland (my family residence) and Scotland (my current residence).

12:59 PM, April 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the Hofbrahaus House count as Germany?

7:55 AM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

@matt: as long as you're eating bier cheese, then yes.

8:14 PM, April 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home