a letter home
Dear Mom & Dad,
I'm having a great time here. Camplifornia is a lot of fun. I have met some neat people and the kids in my cabin my housemate is nice too. Yesterday was very busy and I went to Hollywood, Malibu, and Pasadena. I also went to the farmer's market for breakfast and had strawberry crepes. And I saw the ocean. It was very pretty. I even got to hang out with a friend that I met from camplifornia before.
I have free time today so I am going to go to thesnack shop store to buy something to eat. I will write again soon since the pay phone my cell phone doesn't work very well here.
Tell kitty I said hi.
Love,
Julie
I'm having a great time here. Ca
I have free time today so I am going to go to the
Tell kitty I said hi.
Love,
Julie


9 Comments:
JulieBelle,
You are crazy!!! You make me laugh. I am so glad you are liking camp-or wherever you are! Hope you like your counselor/friends! Call me soon! Love you,
Mom
Get Camper of the week...month...year!!! You already won that award in my book. Don't eat too much junk food.
Your note was awesomely hilarius! Call if you need more money for the craftshop or snackshop.
Love ya,
Dad
P.S. Take a shower at least once this week!
pair a ducks
best post ever.
@dad: i need more money.
JULIE sooooo creative! and your picture you sent me I couldn't retrieve...BUMMER!!!!!!!! let's talk soon! lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve you sisterrrrrrrr!
Money is on it's way! Will they make you come up and sing for your package? Remember we practiced the song before you left!
Dad-a-bucks
HAHA!! I collapse in giggles.
Soooo I must have not gotten the memo....why are you in CA?
Love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home