4.10.2008

two quick shout outs

first, its my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Momma! Hope you are having fun in Florida...see you there in 7 weeks. Sorry our phone calls keep getting dropped today.

second, a little shout out to this coffee shop i'm at....called Silver Lake Coffee Co. Here's why it deserves a shout out: there are electrical outlets for the outdoor seating. Maybe this is common, I don't know. But I've never seen it. I haven't actually tried the coffee yet because I'm burning up right now and so is the coffee...and that's not really conducive to comfort. But I don't mind the burning up thing from the sun. I love it.

that's all for now.
xo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

9:02 PM, April 10, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday calls, IM's and blog! Missed you today though! Great seafood dinner! Love you!

11:13 PM, April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home