3.05.2008

sorry

sorry my posts have been pseudo novels lately. i'll try and cut that out.

two things:

1. the number one thing to do in michigan is gain weight.

2. detroit airport:
detroit airport
again, i really have no idea, but i'm pretty sure this is a relatively boring photo. however, i do like all the angles and how asymmetrical it is even though it somehow manages to be cut in half diagonally and vertically.

i think i'm allowed to publicly critique my own photo on account of the fact that i have no idea what i'm doing, and also on account of the fact that i just worked for 12 solid hours on the office's annual audit...and on account of the fact that i'm stranded in the office until Betsy gets here.

grace and peace, or else.
julie

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like your "novels" and, to my untrained eye I think that is a very interesting photo! Actually one of my favs of yours so far. Oh, and if that is the #1 thing, I'm glad we moved - yikes!

10:29 PM, March 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home