2.20.2008

the kast-keats

I have two dear friends who married each other a couple years ago. They are two of the most charismatic hippie dreamers I have ever met.
Meet Jess:
Meet Jim:
Brilliant one-liners in their blogs last week:

Jess on (not) having babies:
I have not wanted to give birth ever and that is a beautiful thing.

Jim on creativity:
Any presumption that wipes out creativity is the worst direction possible.


They're stuck on the wrong West Coast (as Jim puts it), but they truly belong on the right West Coast...which is really the left West Coast...

...Miss you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Kast-Keat said...

Love you lovies. The blog...beautiful...you inspired my latest.....xoxox

6:48 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

this makes me feel so famous! a rock star like you raving about me!

and did i really say/write that? i'm going to go check...

we all need to traverse to the right(left) west coast...

7:29 PM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

yes, lets commence the migration in the right/left direction.

9:46 PM, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home