3.28.2008

give me a high five

If I could give myself a high five, I would be doing that right now. I've been more productive this week than I've been in the last two months.

Administrative and logistical crap is difficult for me...I really fight it. But I'm a machine this week.

Bragging rights:
+Laundry from New Jersey
+Cleaned out my car...perfectly. What a beauty.
+Got an oil change
+Put my car up for sale
+Opened a new checking/savings account with a national bank (seeya midwest!)
+Caught up on missed hours for work from last week
+Made lots of yucky phone calls

And some random stuff...I know normal people could do all of that in one day, but I can't.

On a more exciting level, my brain is exploding in the best possible way...in the last 48 hours I've begun to write five new songs, and about finished one of them already. I was still up last night at 4 am in my dimly lit basement...writing, writing, writing.

Virtual high five.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeds of hope and possibility equal productivity!

10:58 PM, March 28, 2008  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

as a professional high fiver i officially give you a cross country air high five.

(i actually high fived the air

11:41 PM, March 28, 2008  
Blogger Julie said...

@dad: threes!

@jim: you know me well enough to know that i high-fived the air back at you, right?

11:21 PM, March 29, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am so very proud of you Julie!!! Keep writing girl. You rock!! :)

7:00 PM, March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home