2.16.2008

should have been 1954, not 1984.

So today I was working on an FCA project for my dad that requires me to drive around to Fairfax area high schools and take photos.

I pulled into a high school parking lot this afternoon, hopped out of my car but left my car door open because I just needed to grab a quick shot of the school's sign, blaring Power to the People by John Lennon...which inspired the following series of photos that hardly qualify to be called self portraits, but are self portraits nonetheless.



I must look like a total nut job...taking photos of myself in my car window reflection, singing "instant karma's gonna get ya", in a high school parking lot. Its just what good old fashion hippie music does for my hippie heart. I was born 30 years too late. What a shame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I can't believe is that you don't have your coat on, when I am bundled inside my house with my hat and coat b/c I'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!!! love you lover girl!

6:02 PM, February 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home