overtaken by the young folks...
I'm sitting in a Panera in Jersey right now...and this particular Panera is busting at the seams with high schoolers. Its a little bizarre.
Knock-off purses, varsity jackets, miniskirts, glittery cellphones, lanyards connected to giant collections of keys...the whole deal...including several dirty looks from many females in the room...why all the love?
If only I had a camera on this computer, you would be treated to a lovely portrait of me....feeling VERY old and not festive. All the girlies here are wearing pink and hearts for their valentines. I'm wearing black...and underneath that is a shirt with broken machine guns on it.
Especially romantic today.
Knock-off purses, varsity jackets, miniskirts, glittery cellphones, lanyards connected to giant collections of keys...the whole deal...including several dirty looks from many females in the room...why all the love?
If only I had a camera on this computer, you would be treated to a lovely portrait of me....feeling VERY old and not festive. All the girlies here are wearing pink and hearts for their valentines. I'm wearing black...and underneath that is a shirt with broken machine guns on it.
Especially romantic today.


3 Comments:
cute. i work at panera. :D
what a dangerous place to work. i'd eat nonstop.
i know you wouldn't give me dirty looks....give a cousin some love. :)
ha.. hahaha
i can so see this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home