i'm not going anywhere...but...
I started a new blog. I wanted to create a space kind of like this one, except one that I don't mind directing everyone from myspace over to...and I'm a bit personal here (like writing poetry for instance....), and so I created a new space. The goal is meaningful interaction- and I love to write, so it will be a fun way to combine my music and blogging on a realistic level.
I'll keep blogging here...please don't leave. I don't plan on there being very much overlap with what I write here and what I write there, so if you're extra interested, please bookmark my new site and subscribe there if you so please.
If you link to me on your blog (and thank you!), it would be rad if you updated the link to my new blog (have i linked it enough yet?). I know this will throw off some of you who cruise through from those links and then go out through some of the links on my page...I'm sorry. Don't let this be the end. Might I suggest using Google Reader? Its a good solution for folks like you. I used to be the same way. Google Reader brings all the blogs to you, so you don't have to jump from page to page anymore. You'll never miss another blog post from anyone. Ever.
So, keep coming here, but hop over to the new place and check out what's going on there. It should be plenty interesting.
And thanks for reading here.
xo.
julie
I'll keep blogging here...please don't leave. I don't plan on there being very much overlap with what I write here and what I write there, so if you're extra interested, please bookmark my new site and subscribe there if you so please.
If you link to me on your blog (and thank you!), it would be rad if you updated the link to my new blog (have i linked it enough yet?). I know this will throw off some of you who cruise through from those links and then go out through some of the links on my page...I'm sorry. Don't let this be the end. Might I suggest using Google Reader? Its a good solution for folks like you. I used to be the same way. Google Reader brings all the blogs to you, so you don't have to jump from page to page anymore. You'll never miss another blog post from anyone. Ever.
So, keep coming here, but hop over to the new place and check out what's going on there. It should be plenty interesting.
And thanks for reading here.
xo.
julie


3 Comments:
I'll head on over and change my link! I've not heard of google reader either...i think i need to check it out, as i always click and click to check my fav. blogs.
new blog
change my link
update google reader
so much work just to see the latest adventures of your new haircut!
thanks guys!
jo--you will seriously appreciate google reader.
anyone else coming?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home