things that are true.
I'm tempted to re-post that blog that was brought to you by the letter A, because if my goal is to keep you up to date on me and what's going on...well that's equally as accurate as it was when I posted it.
Ambivalent, anxious, antsy. That is my update.
Necessary reminders of things that are true:
He posted this quote:
She said this:
An honest conversation went something like this:
"I find myself wondering, am I always going to feel like this?"
"Exactly. I went to bed thinking that and woke up thinking that."
"And then I hear him saying, 'You don't have to live like this', and I think - really? Well how do I get out?"
"Exactly what I kept repeating to myself yesterday, or I wander around mumbling 'grace and peace'. Over and over. Not sure why, but I do."
It doesn't matter who said what, because that's what talking to a good friend is like.
Ambivalent, anxious, antsy. That is my update.
Necessary reminders of things that are true:
He posted this quote:
Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything that it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.
-Erica Jong
She said this:
I know that I, for one, will not be the bird who tries to sing the loudest...but your listening will not determine my song...
An honest conversation went something like this:
"I find myself wondering, am I always going to feel like this?"
"Exactly. I went to bed thinking that and woke up thinking that."
"And then I hear him saying, 'You don't have to live like this', and I think - really? Well how do I get out?"
"Exactly what I kept repeating to myself yesterday, or I wander around mumbling 'grace and peace'. Over and over. Not sure why, but I do."
It doesn't matter who said what, because that's what talking to a good friend is like.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home