11.19.2007

i have a question for you

sometimes you're all a quiet bunch. its ok, i'm quiet too. i won't hold it against you. I'm just looking for a little feedback on a book...i'm wondering if any of you have read it? Its called The Artist's Way. I've gone back and forth on this book, and I finally decided to buy it from half.com a week or so ago. have any of you read this book?

feedback? comments? snide remarks? (thx jim)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Kast-Keat said...

Hey love! I always comment...what's up with that...ok but i didn't read your blog. I am at Matthew's...we say hi!

10:17 PM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger Julie said...

its because you love me....and what do you mean you didn't read my blog?!? biatch!

hugs and kisses.

sooo....anyone read this book?

10:36 PM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

did you read it yet? it looks brilliant! i want it too!

12:58 PM, December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home