7.19.2007

my dream last night....

I dream....a LOT. Both awake and sleeping. Granted, these are two different kinds of dreams. But I would say I am a professional dreamer.

I have probably 3 or 4 dreams per night that I can actually recall, and who knows how many others that I can't recall. Thankfully I don't talk during them.

Anyway, I had the most hilarious dream last night. Actually, it started out as a nightmare and then turned hilarious.

To start, I was driving the Corolla to house church...and the whole house church was in a caravan on our way to the Vanderploeg's. We were all driving separately- so much for going green. Anyway, the car wasn't set up quite like it is in real life, and though its difficult to describe, I lost control of the car because the steering wheel slipped. The car started turning out of control to the left, and I tried and tried and finally got the car to come to a stop. No one was injured, but we all hit the person's bumper in front of us (I'm not sure how you have a fender bender in a straight line when your car is circling to the left...). Anyway, I remember having a headache and feeling that sore jammed feeling you get from a car accident. This was strange because I think its the first time I've felt physical pain in a dream. Anyway, so the dream, at this point, is terrible.
In spite of the car accident we decided to continue on to house church. Then suddenly the dream turned hilarious....Jo made rice crispie treats--they were big and sticky and covered in sprinkles (which is a little gross, but in the dream looked GREAT)..........and she laced them with marijuana. I'm dying just thinking about it. Anyway, we ate a lot of rice crispie treats that night, and I took some home with me in a zip lock bag. That's the end of the dream, my friends.

House church is tonight....I wonder if Jo is making anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home