the real me...
I was looking over my profile, and noticed that my interests column seemed a little....well, a little "fresa", if you will. That's a slang term used in Mexico to describe people who are kind of snooty, rich, spoiled...overly refined (and incidentally means "strawberry").
While all of those interests are legit, and truly do describe things that I'm interested in, I decided there had to be more things that I am interested in that don't sound so refined. It did not take long to realize there are two more things that I love....ah yes, cereal, and cartoons.
Apparently I am not so fresa afterall. That demotes me to "naranja".....er...
While all of those interests are legit, and truly do describe things that I'm interested in, I decided there had to be more things that I am interested in that don't sound so refined. It did not take long to realize there are two more things that I love....ah yes, cereal, and cartoons.
Apparently I am not so fresa afterall. That demotes me to "naranja".....er...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home