Derek's Wedding
I've had some of you (Mindy) ask if I would post some pics of Derek's wedding...which was SO great. I am completely ashamed of the pictures I took. They are TERRIBLE. Bad camera, bad lighting, being far away...all of these things contributed to the horrid pictures. but nonetheless, here are a few pictures. I hope you enjoy...




They had their families and wedding party circle around them and pray for them.

At this point I decided to quit trying to make anything look good and just snap a shot of the cake thing....mostly because I would have to have something to show for the most important moments of the wedding....

A terrible picture of a beautiful first dance.
And last but not least, her gown was fabulous. You can see in the first dance photo above the big beautiful broach she had at the corner of the pull. Here's a side view (again, terrible picture...haha her head is not even in it) of the dress.




They had their families and wedding party circle around them and pray for them.

At this point I decided to quit trying to make anything look good and just snap a shot of the cake thing....mostly because I would have to have something to show for the most important moments of the wedding....

A terrible picture of a beautiful first dance.
And last but not least, her gown was fabulous. You can see in the first dance photo above the big beautiful broach she had at the corner of the pull. Here's a side view (again, terrible picture...haha her head is not even in it) of the dress.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home