Crunch-a-Tize Me, Cap'n!
I always buy really healthy cereal and accompany it with almond milk or soy milk or something. Its always high in fiber, iron, and protein; and low in sugar and fat, etc.
Well last night I was at the store...and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small red box at the bottom of the shelf.
AHOY, CAPTAIN!
I forgot how much I LOVE Cap'n Crunch cereal (and how weird it is that he's affectionately called "Cap'n").
"I need to buy some of this", I said to myself.
So, I stood by the shelf, holding Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch in my left hand, and the original Cap'n Crunch in my right. Which do I choose? It felt like a good hour had passed when I finally went with my gut feeling (pun kind of intended) and put the original Cap'n in my cart.
So last night, its about 11pm, and I remember I brought the Cap'n home with me today. So I busted out the cereal bowl and spoon and almond milk.....and ate a delicious bowl of Cap'n Crunch. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. So much so that I had another bowl. And then another....and another....and....
Me and the Cap'n make it happen.
Well last night I was at the store...and out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small red box at the bottom of the shelf.
AHOY, CAPTAIN!
I forgot how much I LOVE Cap'n Crunch cereal (and how weird it is that he's affectionately called "Cap'n").
"I need to buy some of this", I said to myself.
So, I stood by the shelf, holding Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch in my left hand, and the original Cap'n Crunch in my right. Which do I choose? It felt like a good hour had passed when I finally went with my gut feeling (pun kind of intended) and put the original Cap'n in my cart.
So last night, its about 11pm, and I remember I brought the Cap'n home with me today. So I busted out the cereal bowl and spoon and almond milk.....and ate a delicious bowl of Cap'n Crunch. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. So much so that I had another bowl. And then another....and another....and....
Me and the Cap'n make it happen.


3 Comments:
JULIE! I loved the PB cap't crunch as a child. however it always left the roof of my mouth totally raw. however, the pain was all worth it.
Ah yes, Cap'n Crunch kind of does hurt my mouth too. But its always worth it, I agree.
I think the crunch berries were the Cap'n's greatest innovation.
Plus he could be the lead singer in a band, Cap'n & the Crunch Berries.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home