I don't get it.

Today's Headlines on BBC News:
"'Airlines terror plot disrupted' A plot to blow up planes in flight from the UK to the US and commit "mass murder on an unimaginable scale" has been disrupted...."
The terror plot was unbeleivably distrurbing, involving explosives planned to be smuggled on board inside carry-on luggage. Now the airports are only allowing passengers to carry on bare necessities - a passport, a wallet, and perscription medicine. Good for them. Better safe than sorry, right?
"The BBC News website's Krishan Ramakrishnan at Heathrow said travellers were not as worried by the security operation as by the inconvenience of being allowed to take just passports and medicines on the plane.
Courteney Dane, who is travelling back to Australia, said: "I'm worried about the cost and the fact I've got a 24 hour flight with nothing to read. I'm not really worried about the security, it's just a nuisance."
I don't get it.
What the hell is wrong with you people?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home