3.10.2009

the ultimate break-up pin



One of my coworkers, Joe, made this pin. This is a common phrase used in the Michigan office. Since it was audit week, he bestowed me with one of a few of these pins that he made. With the audit comes the occasional reminder that we've been doing it (w)rong. Our auditor is quite lovely though, I love working with her. She has a sense of humor for the pin as well, and even made a nice spin on the joke during a meeting and proclaimed, "Ur doing it rite!" Yes, numbers can be funny.

I've since discovered that this pin is the ultimate break-up tool. Instead of the whole, "It's not you, it's me." talk, you could simply wear the pin. Because it's not you, it's me.

Ok, actually, it's you.

Ur doing it rong.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's great! I'd love to pass that out to a couple choice people! Ohhhhh was that bitterness speaking! LOL!

9:31 PM, March 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME.....get me one....You know where I would wear it:)

11:38 PM, March 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sopt it sopt it! yew haive been wit too mainy guyz!!

12:07 PM, March 11, 2009  
Blogger Julie said...

those are the 3 best comments ever....

6:00 PM, March 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home