um, hello?
Uh, yes, hello?
Hello. I have been gone. And having some fun.
My BFF, Betsy, came out to visit. Betsy has been around since 3rd grade--longest standing friend in life that I'm not related to. We've been through a number of things, and are going on 20 years of being friends. That makes us ooooold. What's worse, is we're generally ok with it. That makes us even more old.

We're not 16 year old cheerleaders anymore, but we're still pretty cute.
Hello. I have been gone. And having some fun.
My BFF, Betsy, came out to visit. Betsy has been around since 3rd grade--longest standing friend in life that I'm not related to. We've been through a number of things, and are going on 20 years of being friends. That makes us ooooold. What's worse, is we're generally ok with it. That makes us even more old.

We're not 16 year old cheerleaders anymore, but we're still pretty cute.


2 Comments:
Yep - still cute and sassy! Not 20 years - you aren't that old!!! But cool to still be friends!
Aww love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home