1.27.2009
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- heavy metal band name flow chart
- whoa.
- these days
- for a few hours i liked facebook
- allow your toes to be stepped on...
- solo in malibu
- cant get no satisfaction
- mountains + sunset
- something out of nothing
- bi-annual haircut: i got Dusan-ed
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




2 Comments:
I can understand your comparisons. Comparing NJ and MN is very similar. I do like having four seasons, so this is just about enough winter for me. Note: I do not shovel. Enjoy your nice day.
hahahaha
Great comparison!
I grew up in Michigan, and went to college in Kalamazoo (40 minutes south of Grand Rapids). I live in Israel now, and never get tired of comparing the winter weather between my new and old homes...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home