look, i kind of took a photo
A few weeks back, I went with Daley and Cyndi to a photography class up in Fresno. Cyndi let me borrow her camera for the day and I took this photo while trying to figure out ISO. I have taken only a handful of photos that I genuinely think have captured something worth preserving. I really liked this photo.

I guess that's what the draw to photography always was for me--accurately capturing emotion...because I am such a sentimental sucker. Upon learning that involves significant amounts of focus, time (and extroverted), sorting, oh, and skill and talent, I decided I'd stick with capturing emotion in music and words. I'd still like to be able to take a nice photo, which is why it was cool to go with them to learn a few basics. I know there are things that I could have done better in this shot, but I like how it portrays their friendship. It was a good day, they both add a lot to my life.

I guess that's what the draw to photography always was for me--accurately capturing emotion...because I am such a sentimental sucker. Upon learning that involves significant amounts of focus, time (and extroverted), sorting, oh, and skill and talent, I decided I'd stick with capturing emotion in music and words. I'd still like to be able to take a nice photo, which is why it was cool to go with them to learn a few basics. I know there are things that I could have done better in this shot, but I like how it portrays their friendship. It was a good day, they both add a lot to my life.


1 Comments:
Nice work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home