4.02.2008

i love this

Today I was on my ma's computer looking at pics from my birthday/farewell party last October. I love this picture:
Its so awesome. Derek is cleaning up, like he always does when he's a guest. In college, Derek would always be the last to leave b/c he'd be in the kitchen doing everyone's dishes. Suz is being loud and as you can see from her earing, moving toward me at lightning speed. Betsy is raising a glass to...whatever, haha, and Keith, who I don't think had ever met Suz, is giving her a priceless look of hesitation, and possibly fear. And Stace dazzles us all with her incredible blonde hair.

I miss you guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture. i miss you too! i'm so happy you're in california... have a great time!

6:58 PM, April 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home