4.01.2008

taxes

I sat down at the dining room table about 40 minutes ago to start my taxes. Thus far, I have:

Made a cup of tea.
Checked my email.
Checked Twitter updates.
Checked Google Reader.
Read some blogs.
Drank the cup of tea.
Listened to Radiohead.
Wrote a blog.

Off to a strong start.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice Chans said...

Good job, Julie. I've been waiting to balance my check book for two. That tea sounds good! I'm going to go make some. :-)

10:17 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Rachel said...

That sounded like me last year. This year, I did the stupid but time-saving method and went to H&R Block. Good luck sweet pea :)

10:36 PM, April 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent start...!

11:54 AM, April 02, 2008  
Blogger Tyler said...

that's how I roll too.

it's a wonder I get ANYTHING done...let alone survive self-employment.

12:13 PM, April 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home