1.30.2008

things you don't need to know....

that may or may not be interesting...

+Joe Stowell is the new president of the Christian bubble University I dropped out of a few years ago.

+Saw a band from Norway the other day called Ungdomskulen. They were quite a bit of fun.

+Also saw Andy Davis.

+Whenever I see live music of any sort I remember why its so important to do.

+I've been on the hunt for a pair of cowboy boots for a year, and I still haven't found them. I can see them in my head, and I know they must exist. But I'm not picky or anything.

+Maybe I should call them "cowgirl" instead of "cowboy". Or I should be PC and call them "cowperson", which is my favorite misuse of PC-ness since the whole meaning of the word falls apart entirely.

+Got a killer haircut from Dusan the brilliant, followed by an impromptu shoot. Pics soon.

+Demolished the power adapter and input on my computer. This is not an exciting development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home