1.22.2008

i am a taxi

Three days in a row I dropped three different people off at the airport. On Friday I go two different times to pick two of them back up.

Needless to say, this does nothing to curb my antsy nature.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am antsy.

I've been in VA for 3 weeks now again, and I'm ready to roll. Nothing against VA. I like it here, in fact. Its nice.

Plans for NJ/NY for Feb and March...which I'm totally stoked about. It can't come soon enough. I love my dear Mindy and want to be there NOW.

April....lots of ideas for April. Hoping they take place clear West of here.

May....family vacation in Florida....which I'm SO glad for. I miss my brothers like freakin crazay. Yeah, I said it. Freakin crazay.

Oh, and I think I'm going to be in Ohio this weekend?

Hm...this is terribly random, and lets be honest, irrelevant.

Thus is the nature of my thought process right now. Antsy and distracted. Sometimes I just have to stop and laugh at the amount of crazy disconnected thoughts that stumble through my mind. I used to think I was a relatively focused person, but I'm accepting the fact that this is entirely untrue. I think I had the word "focused" confused with "one-track minded".

Totally not synonymous.

*side note...while writing this blog my mom came to me and said, "How do you feel about driving me to Maryland on Thursday morning?"

Taxi.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best Taxi driver I've ever used! I even got a hug! Love ya...your Dad

8:05 PM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger jimkastkeat said...

That's hilarious!

You should call yourself a chauffeur. It's more dignified. And you get a spiffy hat.

8:25 PM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Jessica Kast-Keat said...

hahah...I love this post! I love this picture of you too--HOTT.

I'm back in the blog land again...feeling better...missing you!

1:45 PM, February 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home