on driving:
Its cool when your best friend's finace is a cop and he gives you a speeding pass for New Jersey. Yeah Mark.
Here's my drive from Point Pleasant back to VA......
First NJ...apparently I didn't see anything inspiring in NJ.
Then Delaware...

Then Baltimore...

Then the tunnel...

And then traffic.

Back to NY on the 9th.
Here's my drive from Point Pleasant back to VA......
First NJ...apparently I didn't see anything inspiring in NJ.
Then Delaware...
Then Baltimore...
Then the tunnel...
And then traffic.
Back to NY on the 9th.


3 Comments:
I have a speeding pass too. Want to start a club? Mine is for NYPD. Not for...from.
I'll go to Pianos and Peep with you anytime. Who's not up music and Thai?
-Matt
umm...is it safe to be taking pictures while driving through a tunnel? i'm just sayin. :)
@Matt: ok, lets go. I'll be there Friday.
@michele: no, I highly doubt it. But I'm pretty sure it was worth it.
In my defense i did not have my camera out of its case when i got rear-ended.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home