10.20.2007

my nose is cold.

my nose is cold, right now, as I type.

I don't have a whole lot to say right now, which is unusual I realize.

So much going through my brain right now, I can't really keep anything straight.

I played a show at Lemonjellos tonight. Its been a while since I've played. I felt frustrated for most of the show...I was struggling to get "there" while I was playing. Here and there I had a few great moments of connecting, but it just didn't feel right. Hm. Must play more.

These last couple of weeks have been incredible. Filled with so much sorrow and pain, and yet still so much joy. Filled with great people. I've met some spectacular new people, and gotten to know a few people a bit better--only to find that they are pretty amazing. I've been able to reconnect with some old friends who have come to my rescue in almost every possible way. Its been beautiful.

I'm going to miss my brother. Now I won't live by either of them. I can't even begin to describe how not ok this is.

This is going to be a bizzare weekend. Trying to see so many people before the car rolls out on Monday morning. I want to see you before I go...I know this is hard to believe, but I'll really answer the phone if you call. Lets hang out. Lets get coffee. Lets have a G&T. Stop by so I can hug and kiss you on the cheek.

Oh, and also come to my birthday party tomorrow night. Bring wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home