Johnny or bust.
My friend Johnny is someone you would like to meet if you haven't.
Johnny is an artist. Here are some of his paste ups outside of Kava House.



He painted this picture of Nelson Mandella and it matches my old music room.
He buys from American Apparrel (I don't want to talk about it)and then prints shirts like these:
And even these so I can sell things:
Chicago.
Seattle.
There's a boy shirt too. Just not here.
He's cool.
Johnny is an artist. Here are some of his paste ups outside of Kava House.



He painted this picture of Nelson Mandella and it matches my old music room.

He buys from American Apparrel (I don't want to talk about it)and then prints shirts like these:

And even these so I can sell things:

Chicago.
Seattle.
There's a boy shirt too. Just not here.
He's cool.


5 Comments:
julie!!! cool shirts. I want one I need one oh baby oh baby.
that was a renditioned quote. just sayin.
haha by the way, thats new york not chicago. but there are chicago ones too. def not the sears tower. definitely the empire state building. definitely the chrysler building...definitely not the john hancock....hm....michele, good call.
so how does one acquire said fabulous clothing?
@sue, you can purchase them at my show in holland!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home