6.26.2007

what I'm listening to....spring mix

A few weeks ago I decided to make a Spring Mix...you know, to mix things up a bit....


Let me start by saying although the following artist did not make my Spring Mix (for he has no music to own yet), I listen to him every day.  Over and over.  Meet Son Lux.  Its creative, emotive, brilliant music.  I insist you find an alternate method of listening to Son Lux's music other than your small lap top speakers.  Use headphones at least.  Start with "Raise", and turn it up.


On to my Spring Mix...A few new faces, a few new songs.  I think you'll be pleased.


O God Where Are You Now (In Pickerel Lake? Pigeon? Marquette? Mackinaw?); by David Crowder Band(original by Sufjan Stevens)


Son of Gold; by David Vandervelde


Movin' On; by Elliott Yamin


Chicago, City of Shoulders; by Andy Davis


Stall Out; by MuteMath


Box of Sunshine; by Infidel inc


Neon; by John Mayer


Save Room; by John Legend


Hold On; by Magnet


Chaos; by MuteMath


Hold You In My Arms; by Ray LaMontagne


Bold As Love; by John Mayer


Needle & Thread; by Sleeping at Last


Playground Rocks, by Zack Weber


Down Towards the Healing; by Lovedrug


Human; by The Cinematics


Earth & Venus; by Andy Davis


 


There's some great music to spruce up your spring. 


I am so not done with this blog....so come back for my commentaries about each song. 


to be continued.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home