New York, New York, How I Love You.
Either you already know, or will quickly learn, I love New York City.
I generally need to be peeled off the streets when its time to leave.
This morning, I was pleasantly surprised when I found yet another reason to add to the running list of reasons why I love it there so much.
New York, New York, how do I love you?
Let me count the ways.
Way #65749|| "New York's Yellow Taxis to Go Green"
I generally need to be peeled off the streets when its time to leave.
This morning, I was pleasantly surprised when I found yet another reason to add to the running list of reasons why I love it there so much.
New York, New York, how do I love you?
Let me count the ways.
Way #65749|| "New York's Yellow Taxis to Go Green"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home