10 things
I can name at least 10 things in this photograph that make me sad:

1. My new nephew, Lorens, is there. I am not.
2. My brother and bonus sister are there. I am not.
3. My parents are there. I am not.
4. Look at the leaves. Just look at 'em.
5. They are at Robinette's Apple Farm.
6. That means there is fresh cider in at least one of those foam cups.
7. That also means there are small farm animals nearby, including goats.
8. The short sleeves show that it was not only fall, but not freezing.
9. I will not see any of these people until Christmas.
10. Free food.

1. My new nephew, Lorens, is there. I am not.
2. My brother and bonus sister are there. I am not.
3. My parents are there. I am not.
4. Look at the leaves. Just look at 'em.
5. They are at Robinette's Apple Farm.
6. That means there is fresh cider in at least one of those foam cups.
7. That also means there are small farm animals nearby, including goats.
8. The short sleeves show that it was not only fall, but not freezing.
9. I will not see any of these people until Christmas.
10. Free food.


3 Comments:
We missed you too!! Thought of you daily! Sorry the laptop camera didn't work. Bummer. I doubt if M&M are going this weekend. Cade isn't feeling well. So, won't get to use their camera yet either. So sorry!!!
Love you...
I WANT FRESH CIDER!
Free Food? How did you know that? And yes, real cider. I waited a long time to have some real cider from a real apple farm that tasted real good. We'll ge to do this again with you. And for free. Really wish you were there too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home