9.18.2008
link lovies...because I love you with links.
- Matt & Mere (but mostly Caden)
- Michele & Josh
- Dad
- Dot+Cross
- Heart Support
- Daley Hake
- Jessica Grady
- Dylan Hake
- Andy Prickett
- Cyndi Hake-Castro
- Joshua Longbrake
- Bella Vita
Previous Posts
- new phone!
- life through the eyes of my cell phone
- what you are looking for...
- this explains everything
- oh ben!
- I found this on Craigslist.
- i can't hide it
- season-lack
- a thought
- two of my favorites
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
I'm not sure what surprises me more, the lack of clouds you have in LA or the lack of traffic on the road with you!!!! Be careful while you are taking pics and driving!!! And - no texting while you are driving!!!! How's that for a "MOM" comment!?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home