life through the eyes of my cell phone
I just got a new phone for the first time in about 3 years. I didn't get an iphone, because unfortunately I don't have enough cash to afford that level of hipness.
I was looking through all my cell phone photos and found a few gems that I thought I should share. Please, do enjoy.
President Ford's funeral in GR
My old front porch on the left....this was the beginning of Oct 2006.
I remember being really upset by all the snow that morning.
I was looking through all my cell phone photos and found a few gems that I thought I should share. Please, do enjoy.
President Ford's funeral in GR

My old front porch on the left....this was the beginning of Oct 2006.
I remember being really upset by all the snow that morning.

















4 Comments:
awwww.... smiles.... great camera phone pics =]
aww i miss you julie :(
@betsy :: i miss you too. lots.
wait, was that Cici's pizza?
If not, remember Cici's pizza?
ok bye.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home