what you are looking for...
What you are looking for, you will find. That's one thing I learned from Rob that completely shifted my posture toward life.
What you are looking for, you will find.
If you are looking for beauty, you will find beauty.
If you look for hope, you will find hope.
If you are looking for sadness, you will find sadness.
If you look for grace, you will find grace.
If you are looking for something to despair about, you will find something to despair about.
If you are looking for compassion, you will find compassion.
If you look for stress, you will find stress.
If you look for something to be cynical about, you will find something to be cynical about.
Your world is what you make it.
It is colored with the colors of your choosing. It moves to the song that you choose to hear.
Don't misunderstand; I realize I cannot control what happens to me. I cannot control anyone or anything. If I could, rest assured my life would not be telling the story that it has been telling. I can, however, choose how to receive it.
Last week a friend told me that it seems my daily life is full of divine moments, things that seem orchestrated. "Full circle" moments. I feel that way, too. But if I didn't want it to be that way, then it wouldn't.
Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened.
What you are looking for, you will find.
What you are looking for, you will find.
If you are looking for beauty, you will find beauty.
If you look for hope, you will find hope.
If you are looking for sadness, you will find sadness.
If you look for grace, you will find grace.
If you are looking for something to despair about, you will find something to despair about.
If you are looking for compassion, you will find compassion.
If you look for stress, you will find stress.
If you look for something to be cynical about, you will find something to be cynical about.
Your world is what you make it.
It is colored with the colors of your choosing. It moves to the song that you choose to hear.
Don't misunderstand; I realize I cannot control what happens to me. I cannot control anyone or anything. If I could, rest assured my life would not be telling the story that it has been telling. I can, however, choose how to receive it.
Last week a friend told me that it seems my daily life is full of divine moments, things that seem orchestrated. "Full circle" moments. I feel that way, too. But if I didn't want it to be that way, then it wouldn't.
Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened.
What you are looking for, you will find.


5 Comments:
i needed to read that today. thank you for posting that, julie :)
I need it, too. I think we all need reminded of this simple truth once in awhile. See you soon, hopefully : )
ohh beloved julie, i miss you.
i hope you are well.
love you! :)
This is truly like life altering and profound. Sad part is it's so simple and if we would really take the time to think we could probably figure this stuff out without much help. Great post!
and if you don't look,
what finds you?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home