8.07.2009

show soon, and etc.

Hi there.

I haven't been writing much because I've been working really hard on a lot of things.

One of those things is finishing up a bunch of new material and gathering a few great musicians to play an upcoming show on August 25. I'm playing at The Cat Club again in West Hollywood.

Plug: $5, 10pm, 21+.

I'm super excited to give the new stuff a spin. And I would be more excited to play it to real, live, human beings (as opposed to fake, satellite ones.) For those in the area, I hope you can come. I'll be borrowing the rhythm section of Rival Sons, with Justin "the Nit-Picky" Burrow on guitar. Should be fantastic.

I'll remind you again soon. Blog. Twitter. Facebook. Text, possibly. Don't you worry.

No, but seriously.

In other news, I just got back from a family vacation on the east coast. A few photos soon, perhaps. I attempted sailing for the first time in a Hobie Bravo, and after a quick yet peaceful brawl with my dad and brothers, managed to do ok for about 100 feet, until the wind died completely and I found myself stranded in the Chesapeake Bay. As you can see, I was rescued, though I bet the bay has wifi, in the event that I were to have felt compelled to blog while lost at sea. Thankfully, I did not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home